- End of Tenancy cleaning is one of the important aspects that you should put into consideration before moving out. It is quite natural that the next tenant will expect to move into a thoroughly and professionally cleaned new home.
- Other than that, end of tenancy cleaning is an easy way of getting your rental deposit back without falling out with your landlord. It is, therefore, your responsibility to leave your old house just as clean as you found it, for the new tenant.
- The End of tenancy cleaning process can be tedious and frustrating if you do not know the crucial places you need to clean; having a priority list of the places you must clean can be really helpful.
- This is because this list will help you spend less time trying to figure out how to begin the cleaning process. It also enables you to clean areas that are easily forgettable for instance on the loft, on picture frames, kitchen drawers, and so on.
Here are some of the things that you must have on your End of Tenancy Checklist;
- The Carpet;
The carpet is among first things that visitors will notice when they enter your house. Putting that into consideration, the carpet should be the first item on your checklist at the end of tenancy cleaning. You need to make sure that the carpet in each and every room of the house is 100% clean. During the cleaning process, you need to ensure that you use the right products that will not damage the carpet. The living room carpet should be given more attention during cleaning as it experiences more human traffic.
- The Kitchen and kitchen appliances;
In addition to the carpet, the kitchen should be your second priority. The kitchen is considered the heart of the home. For this reason, it should be clean and hygienic in every home. In the kitchen, you need to clean each and every item. This includes floors, walls, windows, cabinets, surfaces and even the ceilings. Besides that, you should clean all kitchen appliances. Kitchen appliances pile up grease with all the cooking that goes on in the kitchen. This is one of the reasons you need to ensure that you remove all the grease from all the appliances and surfaces in the kitchen. You also need to move these appliances and clean the floors under them in case there was spillage at some point.
- The bathroom;
It’s an open secret, dirty and untidy bathrooms are unpleasant. Other than that, they are unhygienic and could easily end up causing infections. During the cleaning of the bathroom, ensure that you clean the floors, the walls, the cabinets, and shelves. Remember to clean the sinks and the mirrors in the bathroom. Lastly, you need to find the right cleaning products for the toilet bowl and seat. This is because the toilet bowl needs to be sparkling clean before the next tenant moves in. For grey or black toilet bowls, you should clean them as well and ensure that there are no stains whatsoever.
- The furniture; Oftentimes, you are required to leave behind some modern luxury furniture when you move out of your rental home. You should clean such furniture and fumigate them as well. Fumigation is recommended for wooden furniture as it helps get rid of bugs and other parasites. You should vacuum them to remove all loose dust particles. The furniture should be clean in a way that the new tenant will feel comfortable using them.
- General Atmosphere of the House. Lastly, to give your current home a fresh feel, you could use air fresheners to get rid of any unpleasant smell and odor in the house.
EOT Cleaning is a professional and affordable end of tenancy cleaning in London; we always use a checklist when cleaning so as to ensure that we leave no area unattended to. You can never go wrong with us, try us today and experience end of tenancy cleaning services with a difference.
Are you in need of same day rubbish removal services in London. Then QuickWasters will be the right choice for you. Contact QuickWasters for same day rubbish removal services at the very affordable price in London. Call 0203 538 0765 / 0800 567 7755 for all kind of waste clearance services in London.
Follow QuickWasters on Twitter – https://twitter.com/Quickwasters_uk
When you are looking for modern wardrobes in London, UK, FCI London is the place to visit. They are the largest modern contemporary wardrobes designer in London and they have all the best furniture brands at their showroom in London.
You can see them on their website.
In this post, we want to share with you the Modern Wardrobe Designs From FCI London:
You can also see more details about modern fitted wardrobes.
If you’re planning to decide your blog to make money and your blog becomes small business for you. Learn to make money online blogging. Select the topic based on your interest and register the domain and host it with the best web hosting service provider. Now you have a blog for making money to make money with your blog you need to write good blogs and post in periodical time. You should do the regular blog posting on the trending topics. Get traffic to your blog using social media’s. You need to do SEO for your page and make it rank on the top of SERP. SEO makes more traffic to your blogs. Working with advertising networks isn’t your only option when it comes to selling ads.
When you reach enough traffic, advertiser will directly contact you and ask you to place their advertisements in your page. You can fix the own ad rates. You can fix the charge for the advertisement it may be a fee for a link with in a post or you may charge monthly for the banners. The other way you can earn money through blog is Google Adsense and it is not the easy way to get approval as you think. You need to follow steps which I have listed below to get money through blogging.
- Domain Registration.
- Domain Hosting.
- Word pressinstallation & Configuration.
- Plug-in installation & configuration.
- Google Analytics integration.
- Google Webmaster Tools Integration.
- Pages & post
- Basic SEO.
Domain name is used as your website name which helps you to identify your business Ip address. You need to select the domain name based on the availability which matches your business. You need to choose the best Hosting service provider who provides 24 hours service to your business. Select the domain name which is easy to remember. When you are done with your hosting you need to install your WordPress which helps you to post content and media to your website. Domain hosting service provider provides you the CPanel access through which you have the full control over the website. After installing WordPress, you need to install the themes which are needed for your blog. The main aim of the blog is to rank the website through the blog. Some plugins help you in On-page optimization they are Yoast SEO and All in one SEO plugin. Yoast SEO is best when compared to All in one SEO. Do both On page and Off page SEO for your website.
Many people nowadays have the skills in blogging, but they are not aware of the strategic ways to do it. There are many things in which you can make blogging as the money-making profession. Here let’s see how blogging can help you to start your online journey.
# Register Your Doman
# Regular Posts & Drive Traffic
# Start Earning
Choose Your Domain:
As a starter in the blogging, you may have different ideas to work with. But you should choose the domain based on your interest and start working on it. Register a domain and host it with the best web hosting services provider like SeekaHost. Now you have a platform to do the blog posting.
Regular Posts & Drive Traffic:
As a blogger, you should do the regular blog posting on your site on the trending topics. This will help the audience to be more engaged with you. Make more social presence to get more reach online. You can also gain traffic to the website from the social media’s. When you have more quality content on your website, you do SEO and make the blogs rank on top of the SERP. This will inturn will generate more traffic to your blogs.
When your site receives sufficient amount of traffic regularly. Then you can apply for the Google Adsense and can earn through that. But applying for the Google Adsense and getting approved is not a simple task as you say. It requires lots of hard work to achieve the same. Hence as a blogger follow the simple tips on the below infographic to earn more. Blogging is the best way to start your online journey.
Please include attribution to ClickDo with this graphic.